Volunteers are the heart of Sudbury Developmental Services and play a vital role in our mission to ensure the people we support are living their best life. Our volunteers become a valued part of our team and play a significant role in all areas of our agency. They develop lasting relationships with people and help to improve their overall sense of well-being. Our volunteers inspire possibilities and help people live their dreams.
You can make a real difference by volunteering:
• Share your experiences and provide opportunities that might otherwise not be possible.
• Develop friendships and meaningful relationships.
• Help build a strong and inclusive community.
• Gain knowledge, experience, and training in developmental supports.
• Expand your resume with valuable work experience.
Volunteers are important to us. We deeply appreciate the time they give, their skills and their commitment. For more information on how you can help as a volunteer, please email Jacinte Martin.
At Sudbury Developmental Services (SDS) we strive to ensure the people we support, our staff and our community are safe. That is why we continue to work hard to ensure implementation of the most preventative measures against COVID-19.